Reservations are Required.
Map and Driving Directions
PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR GPS or MAP APP!!
SOME WILL TAKE YOU ON SEASONAL ROADS THAT ARE NOT MAINTAINED!!
I highly recommend renting a 4 wheel or all wheel drive vehicle from Alaska Auto Rental. Typical winter rates are under $100 per day and their vehicles have winter tires which is often not the case with the national chains. A taxi ride to our place is about $80 each way. Pioneer Taxi is high recommended. Fairbanks is a sprawling town and attractions are spread from end to end. Outside of Fairbanks, you'll want to see North Pole and visit Chena Hot Springs as well.
We are located 25 miles northwest of downtown Fairbanks. About 23 miles from Fairbanks International Airport. Please allow 40 minutes driving time.
Driving directions to:
Sirius Sled Dogs
6111 Abraham Road
Fairbanks, AK 99709
from Fairbanks International Airport
1. Exit airport and merge onto Airport Way 1.4 mi
2. Turn left to merge onto AK-3 S/George Parks Hwy 2.3 mi
3. Turn right onto Sheep Creek Rd Exn 0.4 mi
4. Turn left onto Sheep Creek Rd 4.9 mi
5. Turn left onto Murphy Dome Rd 11.2 mi
6. Turn left onto Abraham Rd 1.5 mi
7. Turn left into our driveway at 6111. There is also a sign that says "Sirius".